Thursday, July 06, 2006

Calling all Class of 88!!!

As of now, it looks like the Class of 91 and Class of 92 are going to be well represented at the YOHI 2007 Reunion. While I am glad that so many alumns are committing to attend the reunion, I am concerned that the members of my class, the Class of 88, are procrastinating. I know that this isn't some type of competition but... I want the Class of 88 to have the most in attendance at the reunion!! I was slacking because I knew that the Class of 88 is well represented on the YOHI Blog and gloated about it but when I heard (by getting my nose rubbed in it by a member of Class of 91, Claudette Andalajao to be exact) that many of Class of 88 have yet to actually commit to attend the reunion, well, this is war! It's war, I tell you!!

I am personally calling out to all Class of 88 alumni to please stop procrastinating and purchase your ticket. You are making me look bad here with my fellow Reunion Committee members.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home